Saturday 13 February 2010

Tod Library

I took my daughter to Tod library this afternoon. We looked at some books and picked up three Famous Five books she'd ordered. Also a DVD.

I also got a couple of books about rugby - as I am about to start my rugby novel for Barrington Stoke. I need to know more about the technical stuff in rugby union. I've not watched it live, like I have rugby league. I start that in a week or so when I've finished Killer Pass.

When we were in the cafe opposite - The Bear - my wife phoned to say Leeds were losing 1-0. Not what I wanted to hear. Fortunately we equalised in the 95th minute. A own goal. What a fine wife I have!

Ran 10K in 51:42 today. A 25 second improvement. The Wigan race is in two weeks. I am desperate to break 50:00, but time is running out. I have four more 10K training runs left to cut the time. Will I do it?

No comments: