Saturday 15 October 2011

On the Road

I have been working flat out for the past few weeks, pretty much every week day in a school and at least one day every weekend at a festival.


I've been doing the Rugby Reading Game mostly. To celebrate the Rugby Union World Cup. The idea is to encourage rugby-loving kids to read about the game in newspapers, magazines, online and in books.


This is the portable rugby posts that I take with me. Kids have to convert questions they get right in my quiz.


But all that's coming to an end now. England were out, now Wales are too.


I've really enjoyed it, though and still have a festival and a few schools next week.


Now it is back to football, my first love. The Football Reading Game will be on the road soon. Then maybe some more rugby in February and March 2012, for the Six Nations.

No comments: