Wednesday 17 December 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Since Foul Play came out eight months ago, I've been doing as many events as I can. So I can tell people about the book.

I like maps, so I put a dot for every event I did on a map of the UK. It looks good. I've done 139 days of events. 50 in Yorkshire. 30 in the North West. Then ten or so in the South West, South East, London, etc.

Maybe this is too much information. But sometimes I'm at a loss what to put on my blog. Maybe I shouldn't do a blog at all...

Yesterday I did my last event of the year. A school in Rotherham. And now I've got nearly a month without events*. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I can relax...

... except I can't. In that month I have to finish Football Academy 5 and start Football Academy 6. But it'll be nice to have time to write. And to be at home to be with my family.

Speaking of which... my daughter's just got home from school...




* - by the way, I enjoy doing events as much as writing... it's just I do too many...

No comments: