Monday 31 August 2009

Egypt

I am off to lots of schools and festivals this autumn. Have a look at the website in a week or so and you'll see where and when.

But I start with two treats.

First, a trip to Alexandria in Egypt. I am going to meet the students at the Schutz American School there. I am really looking forward to it. They sound great. And I have always wanted to visit Egypt. I have four days in Alexandria, then two in Cairo, to visit the pyramids with my wife's uncle, Steve. One of my life's dreams coming true.

Second, two afternoons talking to children in my daughter's school. A bit closer to home. And a lovely school.

1 comment:

lonelyguy said...

Your Help
My Name is Lawal Yusuf.Am 17 Years Old, The Name of my Club is DOVE ACADEMY,Am a Left Back Defender,A Great player and i would like too Improve my sense of playing and Become something in Life,I have play for so many Clubs In Nigeria and i Have been on So Many Tournament in My Country as well..Am hot currently.So i Hope i shall Seek for your Help and Am Ready too make you Happy and Give you what you want in me,Cos Am a good Defender,I also Strike.My Wing is 3 My Hight is 6'5 and Am a Black Nice Looking Hard working and am ready too serve and Improve my self as a good Player for you..Am seeking for your Help your Sponsorship.Please If you need Any Information About me and About My Club my picture and other things Here is my Phone Number +2348027450016 and my Personal Email Address is singleguy_la@yahoo.com...I am playing some matches and competition right now so i can have some of my picture taking and some Video clips so i can send it to you.I do believe we can do this as business partner cos you will Never regret helping me with my football.I will be Very Glad to hear back from you.and Let me know all the information you need about me.Am a very poor Boy But am trying to develop my self and be come a better person in future.i will Really Appreciate it if you can Get back too me and Help me...May the Lord Help you and Your Family Amen....Thanks You
Yours Lawal