Thursday, 16 April 2009

Ghana

I am going to start writing Football Detective 3 tomorrow. Or the planning.

This is the best bit. Anything is possible. The book is perfect in my head: because it's not on paper.

Part of the book is set in Ghana, home of the legendary footballer, Tony Yeboah, who I saw many times at Leeds in the nineties. If you want to see something amazing look on You Tube at his two goals against Liverpool and Wimbledon, both within a week, for Leeds. Awesome.

Today - after taking advice from Naomi - I booked my flights. To Ghana. I have to admit to being nervous. But that's part of the thrill of writing books. I was nervous going to Moscow to research the last book. But it was one of the best trips I've ever been on. And it means the book (Dead Ball, out in August this year) is more realistic, and hopefully better.

Naomi is sending me a list of Ghanaian novelists to read. I start to work out the plot tomorrow. Then lots of reading.

I love being an author. I love it.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Thousands of clients are being served and we are n a process of serving thousands of our clients every year and thus having a huge number of our satisfied recurring customers who are getting grand Ghana flight deals as far as their travelling requirements are concerned on cheap flights to Ghana for spending their holidays with their loved ones across the continent of Africa. Ghanaflight.co.uk is one of the best wherewithal to stumble upon travelling needs our returning Ghana flight customers who are well aware of this fact consequently are attached with us for since a long time and are getting best cheap flights to Ghana. With Ghana flight you will find enhanced options either on economy Ghana flight, business Ghana flight, cheap Ghana flight, direct Ghana flight, last minute Ghana flight etc either its summer holidays, group traveling or last minute Ghana flights our specialized team is always here to help you out by contribution the best cheap fights to Ghana or Africa so you can bargain your trips on Ghana flights while going to any part in Africa especially South Africa at your own ease and comfort you can also find last minute Ghana flight are also available on http://ghanaflight.co.uk/

For further information please log in to http://ghanaflight.co.uk/