That was a full on half-term. Sixty-nine Football Reading games in twenty-five days. From Cumbria to Sussex.
Now four days off before a tour of seven Lincolnshire libraries later next week.
In these four days, I will:
* watch my daughter dance
* read The Hunger Games (loving it so far)
* go to see that chipmunk film
* watch Leeds United beat Brighton (in theory)
* take my wife (and daughter) out for a surprise Valentine's treat
I'm 'in training' for a 'race' on 17 March in Cumbria. The Carmel Sticky Toffee Pudding 10K. When I say 'in training' I mean I am running twice a week. When I say 'race' I mean running with lots of other people... or behind lots of other people.
But I love it. It makes me extremely happy.
And it starts now. In the Pennine snow.
Have a great half term everyone.
* do two fell runs (slowly)