Thursday 5 September 2013

Free display materials

I
I have some new display materials that should be useful to schools and libraries.

They're free. Free postage too.

They're great for displays in school halls, classrooms and libraries.

Please also see my blog entry with ideas for a sports reading display, coming soon.

The display pack can include:

* A3 Love Football: Love Book posters (from Puffin)

* A3 Tackle Your Sports Mad Readers posters (from Barrington Stoke)

* Packs of A6 postcards featuring my Barrington Stoke books

* Packs of A7 red and yellow referee cards, that feature details about my Football Academy, Squad and Foul Play series

* a personally signed poster message from me to your school or library with a - hopefully - inspiring message about reading

You can order sets of these free materials by emailing me at info@tompalmer.co.uk. I'll need your name, address, school or library name and numbers of materials above that you need.

Thank you!

Please also see my other blog about free on line literacy resources.

No comments: