Monday 4 January 2010

Big Day

Today is a big day...

I have fifteen working days to write 17,000 words to finish the first draft of Football Detective 4. Then two weeks to rework it. Deadline day is 22 February. It is plotted meticulously, so it should be okay. Today Danny is trapped in an attic with a menacing ex-footballer at the foot of the stairs about to come up and get him...

Tomorrow I go back to working in schools after a 42 day break to look after my wife. My wife is better and all is well. Scunthorpe here I come.

But first I have to go to the supermarket, get some grit, grit my path and my next door neighbour's path, clean the rabbit out (frozen wee, etc.), get the car headlamp fixed, post some rather late Christmas presents, return some library books and DVDs...

... and enjoy being a fan of Leeds United FC.

No comments: