Sunday 17 January 2010

Running

I did the Hot Toddy route in 50:56.3 today. Over a minute quicker than last time. I felt really good afterwards.

I have entered a 10K race in Wigan on 27 February with Tom Holman, fellow author and also of the Bookseller. I hope to beat 50:00 for that. I did myself a training plan on www.runnersworld.co.uk/smartcoach. It's a good site.

Drove to Warrington after the run to see my Auntie Margaret, my mum's sister. And family. A lovely day. Got a copy of my cousin's husband, Paul McGee's new book. He writes about confidence and his book is currently top fo the WHSmith business chart. The books is called Self Confidence.

It was nice to see my Auntie. She said she was proud of me for writing the books. That meant a lot. It is my mum's birthday tomorrow.

No comments: