Tuesday 26 January 2010

Southampton

I had a great time at Bartley Junior school, Southampton, today. They were excellent. I went there as a prize: one of their children won me through Puffin Post.

I met their Newspaper Club before doing my events. They asked me some questions and then came up with a great title for a future book. I want to keep it a secret because it is so good. But I can reveal that the book I am writing now will be called KILLER PASS. Or have I menitoned that already?

So now I am in a Winchester hotel. Eating an M&S dinner. The room has Sky Sports News, so I've that on, plus Radio Five, of course. Big football night. I went for a walk earlier and saw a Leeds fan in a pub. Leeds play Swindon tonight. Very tough.

I miss home. And this is my first night away this week.

Reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It is great - and extremely popular with children.

No comments: