Monday 13 September 2010

New Resources from the National Literacy Trust

I have been working with the National Literacy Trust to create some spectacular (because they have designed them so well) football reading resources that can be used in schools and libraries anytime.

They include:

* three brand new exclusive classroom read stories by me
* a national writing competition running for the next seven weeks
* a revamped football reading activity toolkit
* new football writing exercises
* and more...

You can find it all at:

http://www.literacytrust.org.uk/reading_the_game/resources/tom_palmer_resources

I would be very grateful if you could pass it all on to your colleagues and networks. It would help my friends at the National Literacy Trust too.

In addition I will have 10,000 A3 posters to give to schools and libraries from 14 September. You can email me at info@tompalmer.co.uk to let me know how many you want.

Thanks, as always.

No comments: