Tuesday 3 February 2009

Snowed In

I've been snowed in for two days. Like lots of people.

I was meant to be in schools in Warrington (Monday) and London (Tuesday). But our valley ground to a halt.

The upside is that I've finished the sixth and last book (so far) of the Football Academy series, which is out in two months. It feels good. I think I should celebrate. Do something. I reckon I'll take my wife and daughter out for a meal. And a film. And bowling. Something like that.

I think I'm not easy to live with when I'm doing a book. I come downstairs in a dream and can barely have a conversation - after hours in the attic. So they deserve something better than that.

I went sledging yesterday with my wife, daughter and her friends. There's a decent hill near out house, which is not surprising seeing as we live in the Pennines. That was pretty good.

No comments: