Thursday 22 March 2012

EURO 2012 Predictions

It's too early to start making predictions for Euro 2012, but I'm trying to get my mind off domestic football this week.

Please don't ask.

AND I do say on these Euro 2012 scorecards that I'll be making predictions.

So, seeing as I am giving them out to eager football fans in schools now, I'd better make some.

Here goes. My quarter finals, semis and final. And winner.




Quarter finals
Czech Rep v Holland
Germany v Poland
Spain v France
England v Italy



Semi finals
Holland v Spain
Germany v England

Final
Spain v Germany

Winners
Germany

Yes, I have taken England further than they, perhaps, will go. But it is no fun doing these predictions unless you get England to the semis, is it? Unless you're not English, of course.

Feel free to add your predictions...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not at all knowledgeable about football... but you, Tom, are educating me. Keep up the comments and I'll keep learning!!xx